Saturday, October 29, 2011

Some things change... some never do

Things change:
1. I forgot that Halloween is in two days. Don't care that I don't have a costume or things to do
2. I love family shabbat dinners on Friday nights. It's like a weekly thanksgiving. Sometimes less food
3. I live out of a suitcase/backpack. and I don't mind
4. I don't feel like I need to buy any "things" other than: presents for people, food. and transportation.

Some things don't change
1. I have gotta start watching my money. I went crazy this week and need to calm down on the spending.
2.  I still hate not understanding foreign languages around me.
3. I want to pet all the dogs i see. Except for the wild ones/guard dogs. Still don't like them
4. I still love Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream

Will write more tomorrow: spent the weekend in Tel Aviv and went to a protest! Amongst other things... Plus i'll hopefully have a story of Katie's mad dash to her first day of class...with all her stuff from the weekend. should be comic. so stay tuned!
And now a word from our sponsors.
KAS

No comments:

Post a Comment